PrintFab toolbox doesn't launch

Questions on Installation
jbrains

PrintFab toolbox doesn't launch

Post by jbrains »

Hello, there.

I am a registered user of PrintFab. I have just tried to launch the toolbox to help me install a printer, but when I double-click the app, nothing launches.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.10, MacBook Pro Core Duo (not Core 2) and I have successfully used PrintFab in the past.

Any suggestions on log files to read or anything I can send you to help track down the cause?
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

which version of PrintFab are you using?
I would suggest to reinstall PrintFab. Please do not uninstall the software before, so your printer drivers and settings will be kept.
Please note that you will have to reactivate your license key after the installation.

If you have a PrintFab 2 license, you can download the latest version at www.printfab.com.
jbrains

Reinstalled; all is well.

Post by jbrains »

zedonet wrote:Hello,

which version of PrintFab are you using?
I would suggest to reinstall PrintFab. Please do not uninstall the software before, so your printer drivers and settings will be kept.
Please note that you will have to reactivate your license key after the installation.

If you have a PrintFab 2 license, you can download the latest version at www.printfab.com.
I was using 2.x, but I don't remember which point release. I did reinstall 2.08 and behavior returned to normal. Thanks for responding!