License Question (again)

Questions on Installation
Kagou

License Question (again)

Post by Kagou »

I'm the owner of an "old" :roll: key for turboprint 8) , so i had to purchase another one.

I see :
Limited test offer: All TurboPrint 1.x license keys purchased after April 20, 2008 are also valid for the most powerful version "TurboPrint 2.0 Studio".
Does that mean that, I can, NOW, bought a completely valid key for turboprint 2 (same price/same options etc.) :?:
If i bought now is it cheapper :?:
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello Kagou,

the keyfile of TurboPrint 1.x will not be valid for the new TurboPrint 2. However, we will offer updates at a reasonable price in some weeks.
If you have bought a new keyfile now (after April 20), this will be accepted as a TurboPrint 2 Studio keyfile.
TurboPrint studio is the most powerful variant and offers all features of the beta version. TurboPrint "Pro" will e.g. not support CMYK printing, own colorspaces, colorimetric printing.
TurboPrint Studio will be offered at EUR 59,95 initially.
Kagou

Post by Kagou »

So, what is it cheaper for me :

1/ wait for final and bought a key : 60€
2/ bought NOW a keyfile for 1.x : 30€
3/ or wait for special price for older key ?
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

The upgrade price will be around EUR 19.95 (TurboPrint Pro), an upgrade to the enhanced TurboPrint Studio version will cost EUR 39.95.
Yann Dìnendal

Post by Yann Dìnendal »

Hi, I also own a TurboPrint 1 keyfile and I want to use the beta of TP2, so if I download it, I can use it without restrictions for 30 days ? And then ? I won't be able to use it and I will have to wait until it is released and I can buy an upgrade ? When will it be released ?
thanks !
Yann
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

you can use the beta version for 30 days. In the mean time the update will be available in our online shop.