Canon Paper Profiles

Questions on certain printers and applications
lacibaci

Re: Canon Paper Profiles

Post by lacibaci »

Are paper profiles available for download? I'd like to test Turboprint with LU-101 but it is not one of the listed ones...
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

I will the LU-101 profile to you (has yet to be included in the TurboPrint release). To use it, please add a new color profile entry in TurboPrint Control -> dialog "Profiles" and name it "LU-101". The other settings (paper type, print quality) are not relevant because they will be read when importing the profile data file.
lacibaci

Post by lacibaci »

Go it. Thank you.

Lac
mirous

Post by mirous »

Hello,
Any chance to get the SG-201 and LU-101 profiles? It seems it's still not present in the SW and I'd love to try these as well.
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

the profiles have just been sent to you by email. I'll add them immediately to the TurboPrint project so that they won't be forgotten in the next release :)
mirous

Post by mirous »

Great, thank you!:)
Phiznlil

Post by Phiznlil »

Just a reminder...

I had to install the latest version on a different computer as my old one died and the new profiles are not yet included. The default PP-201 still gives me a blue tone but changing to the ones you sent me fixes it.
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

The profiles SG-201 and LU-101 have been added, the profiles MP101, PP201 and PT101 are still the original profiles as these have been printed and verified here.

Using your profiles might improve print quality for some users but would also change print reproduction in an unpredictable way for others.