Adobe printing

amulet

Adobe printing

Post by amulet »

Hello.

Would the Turboprint Studio features help me deal with a huge discrepency between colors printed from Openoffice and Inkscape (which print virually identical colors and very close to the screen colors), and those reproduced when the same document, after conversion to pdf, is printed from adobe reader?

Prints from adobe are of an overall higher quality, however they are intensely saturated, although the colors on screen are the same as those in Inkscape etc. All are using the same settings in Turboprint.

If Studio isn't the answer, is the answer to create a new printer queue for adobe pdf printouts, and do you have any suggestions with regard to this?

Many Thanks
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

generally, prints from Inkscape/OpenOffice and AdobeReader should look the same. There might be a difference if the documents contain CMYK colors or CMYK bitmaps - this should only concern Inkscape, however - and only in this case you would need the "Studio" version of TurboPrint.

Could you please email me a sample document (Inkscape / OpenOffice version and also the PDF version) to mail at zedonet dot com (please refer to this post)?
hyfrenaa

Re: Adobe printing

Post by hyfrenaa »

How do i export in adobe premiere pro and make it work with YouTube HD? I can't figure out how to export from adobe premiere pro and upload the file to youtube without the HD version's sound breaking. What's the best way to export from adobe premiere pro to youtube? I'm using Adobe Premiere CS3.
Last edited by hyfrenaa on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: Adobe printing

Post by zedonet »

I'm sorry but this question probably cannot be answered here.
This forum is only for questions regarding printing with our software TurboPrint for Linux.