1) which version of Adobe Reader do you use? Adobe Reader 9 or higher allows to set the print resolution (print dialog -> settings -> "Print Quality")
2) this sounds like a mismatch between document page size (A4) and print dialog settings (Letter).
Please try the following:
- Open TurboPrint Monitor and enable print preview.
- Then open a PDF document in Ubuntu Document Viewer.
- In the print dialog, tab "Page Setup" make sure that "Paper size" is set to "A4" and print.
- When the TurboPrint print preview comes up, check if the "Settings" field contains "Page Size=A4".
About the print offset: is the displacement also visible in print preview?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests