Driver support Canon PIXMA MP960

jjaimon

Driver support Canon PIXMA MP960

Post by jjaimon »

Any plan of supporting MP960? I tried using the MP830 driver. Black and white prints is with acceptable quality. But, Color printing is not good at all, both quality and correctness. Image is printed shifted.

Thanks
--jaimon
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

the TurboPrint driver "Canon PIXMA iP6700D" might work - if you try it, please let me know the results.
jjaimon

Post by jjaimon »

zedonet wrote: the TurboPrint driver "Canon PIXMA iP6700D" might work - if you try it, please let me know the results.
I tried with this driver. Text print outs are correct now and options ( quality, number of sheets, orientation etc. ) seem to be working. Colors are washed out in the color print out. Quick mode completely spoils the print out for both text and color ( I set the quick mode with 2 pages per sheet and the print out comes in 1/24th corner of the paper.

--jaimon
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Thank you for the feedback - it was just a try. I will let you know when we have a driver for this printer.
jjaimon

Post by jjaimon »

zedonet wrote:I will let you know when we have a driver for this printer.
Thanks for the update. I'm holding my purchase decision until then.

--jaimon
chs

Any more traction on MP960 drivers?

Post by chs »

any more news on the MP960 driver or it's (hopefully imminent) availability?
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Im sorry that I have to tell that there is no support for the MP960 yet. It is not 100% clear if or when a driver will be available.