epson 7600 woes

gethinc

epson 7600 woes

Post by gethinc »

I've got a couple of points about the driver but at the moment major problem to deal with:
I cant print above a certain size. I've goolged whether the printfab beta is size limited and could find anything to suggest it is. When i try to print A1 the print spooler stops. I have to delete the spool files form spool>printer. And generally a reboot is required as well. (I've tried manually restartin gthe spooler service but it doesn't go anywhere).

I really cant judge at this point whether its worth investing in printfab if I cant test the full functionality. help!
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: epson 7600 woes

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

the beta is not limited and printing of A1 size should work so there might still be a problem in the beta version.

Could you please send the PrintFab log files (it would be best if you could send them directly after the print spooler has stopped).

Open the Windows start menu:

Start -> All programs -> PrintFab -> Show log files

Please compress by clicking on the files with right mouse button and selecting "Send to" -> "ZIP compressed folder". This should reduce size to 10% or less so that you can email them to mail (at) zedonet (dot) de
gethinc

Re: epson 7600 woes

Post by gethinc »

done!