How to count number of license printers?

Questions on installation
Neo Kam

How to count number of license printers?

Post by Neo Kam »

I have many epson printer want to use your product, but don't know how to buy....
And Pro Version only have 2 printers License.

2100 A3 printer
2 to 3 XP-601 A4 printers
EP-977A3 A3 printer (Japan Version XP950/960, because no XP950/960 Hong Kong version, I need to buy it from other source...)
WP-4531 A4 printer (maybe buy WF-5621 or WF-6091 later)
2 to 3 B-510DN A4 printers (PrintFab Mac is extreme powerful for this model, not only support double side printing for all print mode and custom paper size, double size paper can put in paper cassette, top feed paper also support double size print. Compare to Epson Driver, paper cassette only support plain paper.....)
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: How to count number of license printers?

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

for your printer configuration we suggest the 3 user license of PrintFab for Mac (EUR 229.-) which has no limitation on the number of printers.
Neo Kam

Post by Neo Kam »

Great News!!!

EUR 229.- 3 user no limitation on number of printers, PrintFab Pro Version?
If I want to print A2 or Large, jut add EUR 100.-, also no limitation on number of printers?
This Package has 1 free profile measurement?
Neo Kam

Post by Neo Kam »

One more thing,
I will appreciate if PrintFab add Inkjet Paper/Epson Matte 5760dpi on EPSON B-510DN. Becauce photo mode (eg. Epson Photo Glossy) don't use black ink, like other Epson 4 color matte black pigment Printers. If B-510DN photo mode use black ink, I can use it to print photo paper (need to change black ink to "Photo Black"). I think no one will use a inkjet printer print photo, which don't use any black ink....
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

When "Epson Inkjet Paper" is selected, the driver uses the pigmented black ink - probably that is the type of paper you meant?
Even though the highest resolution offered is called "2880dpi" it is equivalent to the "5760" mode for photo glossy (regarding the size of ink droplets).
Neo Kam

Post by Neo Kam »

Thanks for quick reply!
Sorry for my question is strange or whimsicle, Epson has a ink DuraBrite Ultra (matte black pigment) which is quite suitable for no coating plain paper. I use a pigment ink similar to DuraBrite Ultra and much much better than it, photo black density also sutable for matte inkjet paper or some no coating paper. If the printer driver have a slower printing option, eg 5760dpi, black density may be better. Because B-510DN driver havn't "Drying Time" option, only 2880dpi & uni-direction can force it print slowly. I use to use extremely slow speed printer like Epson C90/C67 to print on no coating paper, eg. texture watercolor paper.
MrSoja

Post by MrSoja »

If I change my printer to a new model can I transfer the license to the new printer ?
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello MrSoja,

you can anytime remove a printer from PrintFab and add a new printer - PrintFab counts the number of concurrently installed PrintFab drivers.