HP Deskjet 3525 (CZ275C) support?

t-dome

HP Deskjet 3525 (CZ275C) support?

Post by t-dome »

Hi, are there any plans to support the HP "Ink Advantage" 3525 (CZ275C)?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docu ... itle_r0001

Thanks
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: HP Deskjet 3525 (CZ275C) support?

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

you could try one of the existing TurboPrint drivers, e.g. "HP PhotoSmart B109".
t-dome

Post by t-dome »

zedonet wrote:Hello,

you could try one of the existing TurboPrint drivers, e.g. "HP PhotoSmart B109".
Hi,

after some quick tests printing works. The printer was connected through Wifi and Turoprint detected it immediatly in the LAN. I used the socket connection method and printed a borderless photo and some text pages.

The only problem I found so far is that on the consumed ink tab, only 3 color cartridges are shown, the black one is missing. When I print black text, all 3 color cartridges are shown as used by equal ink amounts.

Is there any other "more compatible" HP printer in the Turboprint list that I can use?

Thanks
t-dome

Post by t-dome »

Help!

After more tests, I have no solution but to revert to Windows for printing photos :( :
-Turboprint with the Photosmart B109 driver seems to print photos with a lower resolution. There is visible pixel aliasing and the output looks like that from Windows in the "Best" mode (there is also the "Maximum DPI (4800x1200 optimized)" mode in Windows which really has the best results in terms of resolution);
-HPLIP has the correct resolution like in "Maximum DPI" mode from above but terrible color dithering and the whole driver suite looks a little like "Gefrickel".

So, Turboprint, pretty please please rescue me by adding full support for the HP 3525 :( .

Thanks