Unable to contact

Other questions
jmcaine

Unable to contact

Post by jmcaine »

Please help... I've tried to pursue this 3 different ways, and they've all failed.

I got my receipt the very day I paid for TurboPrint (3/6/2016), but now it's a few days later and I still haven't received the email with the instructions for activating my now-expired demo copy of TurboPrint. How long does it take to get the registration code, once I've paid?

First, I tried replying to the shop@zedonet.com email from which my "receipt" email came. But the address bounced immediately ("mailbox unavailable 550 invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource") -- so I tried the mail@zedonet.de address from the contact page, which also bounced. Finally, I tried using the contact form on the web site, which apparently translated to a mailto:, which also bounced and made its way back to my "from" address in the form. It seems like none of the contact options work. It's becoming discouraging, trying to get this to work....

So, I finally signed up for this forum, to see if I could get any help here.
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: Unable to contact

Post by zedonet »

Hello jmcaine,

we have the same problem - our email with the key file bounces with "no valid MX hosts found". I will try to send it from a gmail account.

You could also try it the other way round: send us an email from a different email account, e.g. from a webmailer, and we will reply and attach the key file (we can receive emails from other customers without problems).
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Great - zedonetgmbh / Florian just sent me an email with the key file from his gmail account!

I think you'll want to check your hosting/MX DNS pointers, though. That 3rd attempt I tried was from your own website; anybody from anywhere in the world who might have tried at the same time should've had the same failure. Indeed, the bounce reported that it was mi4-p00-ob.smtp.rzone.de that failed to send to mx01.schlund.de -- and checking the DNS via other means I verified that the trouble seems to be with mx01.schlund.de. Good luck with it!
lucidphil

Post by lucidphil »

I'm having the same problem. Paid yesterday and no contact. I have an urgent job I can't print. All my messages are bouncing.
If there is a Gmail address we can use then please post it.
Now would be good.
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Phil,

I just answered to your other forum thread regarding this issue. The keyfile was just sent again to your email address. However, we did not get any "undeliverable email" notices, so I assume that it was sorted out as SPAM. Please check and let me know.