Download version 1.9x?

Other questions
vbj

Download version 1.9x?

Post by vbj »

I've tried TurboPrint 2, but would like to revert to version 1.9 (can't get v2 to print CD on my PIXMA iP6600D, Suse linux10.2 - 1.9 worked flawlessly)
Unfortunately I haven't got the rpm for it any longer. Is it possible to download the old version from somewhere?
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello vbj,

as TurboPrint V1 is no longer supported, we do not supply older versions as download.
However, printing on CD should work without any problems on your IP6600D with TurboPrint 2.
What problems did you encounter when printing on CD with TP2? Please also check if TurboPrint Monitor shows any errors while printing.
You could also mail us your logfiles after a printout failed. You can find more about the necessary logfiles and sending a bug report in the manual of TurboPrint 2 (also available online as PDF).
vbj

Post by vbj »

Haven't got time to fiddle around with it right now- just want a printer driver that works.
Solved : found a copy of turboprint 1.96-4 on the web, installed it and it works.
jaja

License periode of Turboprint v.1?

Post by jaja »

Dear Sir,
Why TurboPrint v.1 is no longer supported?
If it doesn't supported, it mean we can use it as freeware?
free for copy & distribution?

Thx
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

of course not - TurboPrint is not freeware.

If you want to use TurboPrint, you can buy a key file for the current version TurboPrint 2.