Questions on Installation
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:47 pm
by Kumsa »
In a https://luminous-landscape.com/in-searc ... jet-print/
article on printing, several claims were made that surprised me. I'd like to ask whether anyone has tested these to be true:
- Images "benefit from more ink delivery versus what the printer and paper manufacturers recommend."
- increase the drying time per head pass
- new profiles will be needed
- By increasing ink delivery, it's said to "consistently been able to get better DMax, better saturation, better color, better separation of subtle tones...."
The article was dated to 2010 and also discusses another print driver/RIP vendor who has incorporate this process.
Any shared experience is welcome