Demo version does not have MediaType selectable

Questions on certain printers and applications
rfamiev

Demo version does not have MediaType selectable

Post by rfamiev »

Hi ZedoNet!
I am trying the PrintFab with my new Epson ET-2712 printer. I have installed PrintFab (Version 2.96b).
I have defined the printer with PrintFab driver in the Apple System Preferences (Printers) - and it appears in the PrintFab App. Now when I selecting the created printer and go tho the PrintFab section of the configuration - I see the main tab, where I need to select the MediaType - but it is empty and show nothing. I believe it shall contain the Paper types - correct?
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 19.45.59.png
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 19.45.59.png (62.33 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
Ok - the question is cancelled - I have downloaded and re-installed again the PrintFab - I see now the all paper Media Types. Ok - that is good!
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: Demo version does not have MediaType selectable

Post by zedonet »

Hello rfamiev,

this behaviour is unusual, I just installed that PrintFab driver and it shows the media type list. Please reinstall the PrintFab installation package again (without prior uninstallation), then remove and add the printer in PrintFab Toolbox again. Hopefully the settings will be complete then.

Edit: Just saw that you already reinstalled and the problem was solved - I was too fast with my reply.