Trouble with Payment...

Other questions
Jim_HiTek

Trouble with Payment...

Post by Jim_HiTek »

Several attempts to pay using VISA Card give this error message:

"3D-Secure Authentification failed. Transaction declined. (Error from Authentication!)"

After repeatedly testing various changes to my CC info on your order form (Name with or w/o middle initial; changing the town to a shortened version then back), it came back with a different error message,

"The payment was declined (ipayment-FPS/FDS)."

I've checked with my bank and it's on Turboprint's end as the bank verified my info that I entered AND they can tell that Turboprint is not trying to charge my acct. I've used the 'auto-fill' feature to populate the CC info and then type in my security code OR I've typed in all the info but nothing works...it comes back with that error message each attempt.

I do NOT have a PP acct and don't want to use them in any case.

Is there anything the payment form is really sticky about? And rejects cards all the time because of?

Thanks for any help...

Jim
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: Trouble with Payment...

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

I just answered by email and suggested to select PayPal and pay directly by credit card (you don't have to become a PayPal customer). I hope this is acceptable.
Jim_HiTek

Post by Jim_HiTek »

I ended up doing that and it cost me $54 instead of $52. Paypal (PP) isn't a useful company to work with. They didn't do anything with the transaction but they get paid for having their name on it. Grrrr. And I get charged more because my payment wouldn't go though...does that payment company you use work hand in hand with Paypal? And set it up so people have to go through PP so they get their cut?

PROBLEM It has been 5 hours and I still have NOT seen the email with my KEY.

What's up with that?

Thanks.
zedonet
Site Admin

Post by zedonet »

Hi,

the license was sent to your email address directly after your purchase, please also check your SPAM folder. Sometimes the email is removed because of the "unknown" attachment which is the license keyfile. With gmail addresses our email is sometimes even completely rejected - we can try with a different email address in that case.
Jim_HiTek

Post by Jim_HiTek »

Keyfile email arrived at 2:39 AM local time on the west coast of USA. Installed keyfile to the HDD and Turboprint is working now.

Thanks.