Suggestions for trial mode

AL12SI

Suggestions for trial mode

Post by AL12SI »

As someone who’s just finished the 30-day trial period, I’d like to offer some suggestions based on my observations:

1. It would be VERY helpful if the driver offered the option to emulate different grades (Pro vs Studio vs XL) so that we can know exactly how the driver would perform after the trial period.
2. Failing that, it would be VERY helpful to have a complete list of Studio features and a complete list of XL features so that we know exactly what features would be present (absent) if we decided to go for a certain grade.
3. It would be helpful if the calculation of when demo expires be consistent.

(Regarding #3, I downloaded my Linux amd64 and Linux arm32 files the same day, but didn’t bother testing arm32 until the last day of my trial period; the amd64 demo said I had 1 day left, the arm32 demo said it had already expired. I basically got a 0-day trial period for arm32 even though I should have at least 1 day of trial left.)
zedonet
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for trial mode

Post by zedonet »

Hello,

TurboPrint offers to select a trial mode, the selection window appears when you start the TurboPrint GUI for the first time using the icon "TurboPrint Control" or the command line "turboprint":

TurboPrint trial version selection.png
TurboPrint trial version selection.png (52.76 KiB) Viewed 3745 times

You probably did not complete TurboPrint installation (we are already in email contact with you).